Article 1 (Definition)
1) As referred in the Personal Information Protection Act, "Personal Information" is information about a living individual. It includes name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address and any other contact information that contain descriptions that can identify the specific individual, as well as, data about the individual’s appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint and personal identification information, such as the security number of health insurance.
2) "User Information" includes Personal Information of the user, information about history on the communication service, and other information generated or stored on the user’s smartphone, PC or other terminal devices, concerning the user or the devices. You agree to the collection and use of User Information in accordance with this Policy.
Article 2 (Method of Collection of User Information)
1) During procedures of the user’s registration, we may obtain the following User Information.
・Other information entered by the user in input forms on the Software
2) We may acquire the following User Information when the user uses the Service.
・ Date, time and method of the use
・ Terminal information and other information of the usage environment
・ Operation history of the Software
・ Identification information for login to the Software
・ Activity history on other communication services or information about the user’s conditions
3) If the Service links with any other third party service, we may obtain the following User Information from the third party service when the user registers with the Software or uses the Software.
・The user’s ID in the third party service
・Information that the user asks us to disclose
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using user information)
The purpose of our company to collect and use user information is as follows.
(1) For the provision of this service
(2) For the development and quality improvement of our software, services, contents, etc.
(3) For marketing research and analysis
(4) For the delivery or display of advertisements of the Company or a third party
(5) To respond to inquiries from users (including identity verification)
(6) In order to send an e-mail about the new features of the service being used by the user, update information, campaigns, etc. and other services provided by the Company.
(7) Maintenance, important notices and other necessary information
(8) To identify the user who violates the terms of service or the user who attempts to use the service for illegal or improper purpose, and to refuse the use
(9) To have the user view, change, delete, and view the usage status of his / her registered information
(10) Purpose attached to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
1 We will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
2 If you change the purpose of use, notify the user of the purpose after the change by the method of our company, or publish it on this software.
Article 5 (Disclosure of User Information to Third Parties)
1 We may provide user information to third parties who provide data analysis, emailing, hosting services and other services on our behalf.
2 In connection with Facebook, Google Account and other external services, we may provide user information to third parties operating external services.
3 We may provide user information that can not identify a specific individual to a third party in order to deliver targeted advertising using user information.
4 The Company shall not provide user information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User, except in the cases described in the preceding paragraphs and where disclosure is permitted based on the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
5 We may take over all or part of the user information to the relevant third parties upon reorganization, merger or transfer of business.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1 When the Company requests disclosure of personal information, the Company will disclose it without delay to the person. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, it may not be disclosed in whole or in part, and if you make a decision not to disclose it, we will notify accordingly without delay.
(1) If there is a risk of damaging the life, body, property or other right or interest of the person or third party
(2) If there is a possibility that it will significantly affect the proper implementation of our business
(3) If it violates other laws and regulations
2 Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and property information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Access to Personal Information)
1 If the user is asked by the user to disclose personal information based on the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company will identify the user and then disclose it to the user When it does not exist, it shall notify that).
2 If the user is asked to do any of the following based on the Personal Information Protection Act from the user, the identity verification of the user is required unless the personal information needs to be stored for legal or legal business purposes. We will correct the content of the personal information or stop using it. If, on the basis of a reasonable reason, it is decided not to perform correction or suspension of use, we will notify that effect.
・ Correction of contents based on the fact that personal information is not true
・ Stoppage of use due to personal information being used beyond the scope of the purpose of use published in advance, or because personal information was falsely obtained by other means of fraud
3 If the Company requests deletion of personal information from the user and finds that it is necessary for the Company to meet the request, the Company shall confirm the identity of the user and delete personal information.
4 If the Company is not obligated to disclose under the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations, the provisions of the preceding paragraphs shall not apply. In addition, if it is extremely difficult in terms of processing power or technology to respond to user requests, we may not respond to this.
Article 8 (Destruction of User Information)
The Company shall discard the acquired user information at the point when it deems it unnecessary to store it.
1 The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified in this policy.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact:
Address: 201 Toabo 2nd Building, 3-2-8 Awajicho, Chuo-ku, Osaka City, Osaka
Company name: Diva Co.,LTD.
Department: mupic Division
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org